The 10X Rule is basically a philosophy towards achieving your goals in life.
Success is your duty and obligation!
Go 10 times higher than what you think you are capable of achieving.
Put in 10 times more effort than what you’re doing.
Here are some important points from the book.
1. Have a “Can Do” Attitude
2. Believe That “I Will Figure It Out”
3. Focus on Opportunity
4. Love Challenges
5. Seek To Solve Problems
6. Persist Until Successful
7. Take Risks
8. Be Unreasonable
9. Be Dangerous
10. Create Wealth
11. Readily Take ACtion
12. Always Say “Yes”
13. Habitually Commit
14. Go All The Way
15. Focus on “Now”
16. Demonstrate Courage
17. Embrace Change
18. Determine and Take the Right Approach
19. Break Traditional Ideas
20. Be Goal-Oriented
21. Be on a Mission
22. Have a High Level of Motivation
23. Be Interested in Results
24. Have Big Goals and Dreams
25. Create Your Own Reality
26. Commit First – Figure Out Later
27. Be Highly Ethical
28. Be Interested in the Group
29. Be Dedicated to Continuous Learning
30. Be Uncomfortable
31. “Reach Up” in Relationships
32. Be Disciplined
The 10X Rule is a great book to help get your motivation right and to raise your standards to achieve higher goals.
Pick up your copy on Amazon or at GrantCardone.com